Well established global life sciences solutions consulting firm with advanced expertise in unique and complex forecasting analytics and data needs for our increasing biotech and pharmaceutical client base. We are a strategic based firm analyzing complex challenges and needs into solutions-based outcomes and capabilities required to help life sciences companies thrive in an ever changing and opportunistic age of new frontiers for growth.
We enable pharmaceutical and biotech leaders to make the most of every opportunity to achieve and sustain excellence and customer experience success on every level. Together, we get to the real issues, formulate practical recommendations, and deliver tangible results.
Associate Principals play a critical role in the success of our projects and often act as the bridge between clients and internal teams in delivering impactful and relevant solutions and insights. They frequently engage with the company leadership and executive level and are well-positioned to grow and develop within the organization.
Once the current health situation subsides, this position can be based in the Greater Boston or New Jersey/NY/CT area.
- Lead project execution by assuming ownership of communication with clients, coordinating team meetings and managing the execution from planning and design to insight generation and final recommendations
- Develop expertise in building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in-line with company business focus and client base
- Synthesize findings and analyses into executive presentations that deliver an evidence-based story on the topics in focus
- Present forecast models and presentations to senior client executives
- Guide and coach team members to ensure project as well as organizational success against defined objectives
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives
- Contribute to the broader success of the organization and participate in idea generation and innovation in expanding company services and product offerings
- Work with Principals/Managers to develop engagement proposals as well as support and drive new business development opportunities
- BA/BS required; Graduate degree highly preferred in the Math and Sciences
- At least 6-8 years of experience working with forecast models for pharmaceutical products
- In-depth knowledge of time series forecasting techniques
- Prior experience in developing forecast models and/or working on commercial assessments is preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Prior experience with client interactions and ability to deliver clear and concise presentations both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Collaborative work approach and demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Willingness to work in a small and fast-growing organization
- Passionate about consulting, and delivering value to drive client business
up to $250K+ plus Annual Bonus + Incentives
Metro Boston/New Jersey/NY/CT
No, not at this time.
TY - 4547