PharmaOne Search, LLC serves its client companies by providing a reliable single source for your staffing needs.
Our staffing solutions include:
- Direct hire placements
- 1099 to W-2 conversions
- Contract staffing
- Payrolling services
- Contract-to-direct conversions
- Retiree re-staffing
Common Situations in Today’s Business Environment
- Do you have a hiring freeze stopping you from hiring someone?
- Do you have a deadline or special project?
- Do you need to reduce tax risks associated with 1099 independent contractors?
- Do you want to evaluate a candidate’s skills prior to employment?
Advantages of Contract Staffing
Reduce Employment Costs
- No workers’ compensation exposure or claims
- No employee benefits costs for medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k)
- No added expense for holidays, vacations, sick time, etc.
- No administrative costs for hiring and onboarding
- No administrative costs for payroll withholdings, filings, etc.
- Minimized risk of IRS and state audits due to worker misclassification
- Match staffi ng levels to project requirements
- Quick hiring process vs. lengthy direct placement
- Terminate the contract placement at any time
- Add resources through a purchase order versus capital budget
Sole-Source Staffing Ability
- Decrease the number of staffi ng/recruiting vendors
- Simplify invoice payment processing
- One-stop shopping for your staffing needs
Temp-to-Direct Conversions (Try Before You Buy)
- Interview and assess during the contract period
- Evaluate how the candidate fi ts your corporate culture
Maintain Budget Controls
- Accelerate the pace at which projects reach completion
- Secure labor needed for projects
- Eliminate unnecessary overhead
Simple weekly process
Once you select a contract candidate, your part is extremely easy! You authorize billing by signing a weekly timesheet for the contractor and then pay an invoice. Our back-offi ce, Top Echelon Contracting, will handle all the onboarding, payroll, taxes, unemployment, workers’ compensation, background checking, benefits, etc.
In today’s business environment, insurance should be a requirement for every contract placement. Top Echelon Contracting carries a comprehensive package of insurance, including:
- Commercial General Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence; $3,000,000 in the aggregate
- Professional Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence; $3,000,000 in the aggregate
- Commercial Excess Liability: $5,000,000 combined single limits
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability: $1,000,000 combined single limits
- Employee Dishonesty Bonding: $1,000,000 combined single limits
- Employers’ Practices Liability: $1,000,000
- Sexual Abuse: $2,000,000
Wide range of benefits for contractors
Companies enjoy greater employee retention by offering quality benefits. As the legal W-2 employer, our back-office pays the contract employees weekly and offers the following ACA compliant benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Life insurance
- AD&D insurance
The next step
PharmaOne Search, LLC will be your point of contact for your recruiting needs. Top Echelon Contracting, has specialized in contract staffing since 1992 and will finalize the employment contracts and handle all of the financial and administrative issues. By combining our recruiting skills with the back-office services of Top Echelon Contracting, we can provide full-service staffing and unsurpassed value.
“Recruiter of Record” (Front-Office)
“Employer of Record” (Back-Office)
Top Echelon Contracting
4883 Dressler Rd. NW, Suite 200
Canton, Ohio 44718
(888) 627-3678 or (330) 454-3508