Premier pharmaceutical/biotech company seeking an experienced individual to lead consumer strategies for brands across multiple indications. The function works closely with commercial leadership across Sales, Marketing and DTC to support brand strategies and commercial execution.
- Development and implementation of direct to consumer strategies and tactics for both current and new brand indications focused on increasing awareness and activating consumers to talk to Health Care Physicians (HCP) about the product.
- Focus on the brand consumer portfolio strategy across multiple indications.
- Development of innovative consumer marketing strategies and tactics, including TV, digital, and in office patient resources to help achieve short-term and long-term business objectives for the franchise.
- Work closely with HCP Professional Promotion, Payer, Professional Education, Public Relations, Agency Partners, and Field Selling to align and execute strategies designed to increase patient requests for company products.
- BS degree; advanced degree, MBA desired.
- 8+ years of in-line pharmaceutical business experience with at least 5 years marketing.
- Consumer marketing preferred as well as managing TV strategy, execution, production.
- Strong track record of performance success within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Supervisory experience with multiple direct reports.
- Experiences in leadership, analytical/strategic thinking, innovation, proactivity, and strong analytical skills with excellent overall business acumen and interdependent partnering.
- This position requires up to 25% travel.
Salary up to $200K + 25% Annual Bonus + 20-25% LTI
KE - 1777