Well established global life sciences solutions consulting firm with expertise to lead clients in their large-scale digital transformation efforts for continued customer experience success. Strategic based firm driving transformation by building capabilities required to help life sciences companies thrive in the digital age for continued customer experience success. Engaging with this consulting firm means clients will harness the power of data, capitalize on new technology, transform into intelligent operations, master customer experience design, and build customer-centric, digital talent and culture.
Over the past decade, company has assisted all of the leading pharmaceutical firms improve their digital excellence by applying our company expertise. Our clients face complex questions every day and we help them find the right answers. We enable pharmaceutical leaders to make the most of every opportunity to achieve and sustain digital excellence and customer experience success on every level. Together, we get to the real issues, formulate practical recommendations, and deliver tangible results.
- Build out and lead consulting practice for company client base in the US.
- Strong background in strategy or management consulting to the life sciences industry (pharma, biotech, medical device), and a proven track record in the areas of digital transformation, customer excellence and operations, primarily Commercial focused.
- Member of company management team to achieve company’s overall objectives, set the tone with developing cutting-edge client solutions, and build up a team that consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Work with companies in the life sciences sector, and help firms conceptualize, enable and thrive on the overall opportunity digital is unlocking – a core pillar of our clients’ R&D, medical and commercial transformation efforts. You make our clients successful by intelligently combining our people, our thinking, and our unique approach to advisory services. When the team achieves success with clients, navigate their complex organizations to build out the relationship, identify new business opportunities, and extend our service.
Specifically responsibilities are:
- Hold P&L accountability with revenues/ booking targets
- Develop long-term client relationships
- Lead consulting projects and solutions to the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Identify and develop new consulting solutions and advisory
- Recruit and set up a team of consultants; build a well-defined recruitment process in partnership with HR and Finance
- Coordinate company thought leadership together with the Research Director and consultants
- Keep up with emerging trends in digital transformation (across R&D, Medical, Commercial operations) and their impact our clients’ businesses
- 10+ years experience in strategy and management consulting
- Experience of building and operating with senior level executive stakeholders
- Account planning, business development strategies, and navigating large deals
- Consulting management and knowledge of offshore/nearshore model
- Demonstrable understanding of the life sciences industry and companies’ medical and commercial operations organization
- Track record in identifying, design and managing small and large-scale client projects or programs
- Strong academic record with preferable advanced degree
- Strong interpersonal, listening, critical thinking, presentation, and writing skills
up to $300K+ plus 25%-30% bonus + Incentive Options
REMOTELY-BASED in PA/NJ/NY/CT Area
No, not at this time.
HP - 4533