The Sr. Consultant provides thought leadership in the pharma commercial space and acts as consultant and advisor in data analytics with uncovering new pharma/biotech clients for the company. An expert in various areas of commercialization such as – Commercial Model Design, Sales Force Sizing and Structure, Patient analytics using Real-World Data, Segmentation, Targeting, Promotion Response Modeling, Marketing Mix Optimization, Digital Analytics, Market Access Analytics, Payer-plan segmentation, Rebate optimization, Territory Alignment, Sales Call Planning and Incentive Compensation. Also provide deliverables and oversight on complex data and analytics solutions for commercial sales and marketing operations. Manages client portfolio and overseeing project initiatives with full team support form experienced Pharmaceuticals and Life Science industry experts.
- Identify and understand client issues and needs in the pharma commercial space, gaps in business processes, existing technology, and recommend the appropriate solutions to meet immediate and long-term needs.
- Work closely with client partners to conceptualize and develop the right client solution.
- Act as a trusted advisor by both client and internal stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of big data, Cloud, AI and ML technologies.
- Demonstrate technical and strategic leadership.
- Lead and own delivery of technical engagements by exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide expert consultation for big-data architecture and best practices to customers and internal employees.
- Prepare estimation and pricing for customer and internal projects.
- Lead pre-sales for the US marketplace.
- Identify and lead development of use cases, POCs, demos to demonstrate our capability in Big Data and in our ability to understand and address business problems.
- Author solutions for current and potential customer concerns, including responding to RFPs and developing white papers.
- BA/BS degree required (prefer Computer Science, Math, Economics, etc); MBA desired.
- 8+ years of experience in technical leadership in Business Technology and Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data, and Cloud technology areas.
- Experience leading large Pharma/Life Sciences projects in the commercial space.
- Must have experience leading and implementing projects in Big Data, Cloud and preferably AI and ML technologies.
- Must have knowledge of leading industry practices in pharma commercial solutions.
- Team-player who is collaborative; yet, can work independently.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communications – Must be able to represent company and lead discussions with client senior executives.
up to $200K+ plus 30% Annual Bonus + Incentives
REMOTELY-BASED in East Coast Area
PL - 7622