Leading pharmaceutical/biotech company with exceptional growth and a leading health care company – worldwide. Company thrives on teamwork and collaboration, and we encourage our employees to innovate and contribute. This individual will lead the pricing strategy team for several key therapeutic franchises.
- Development and implementation of the brand pricing strategies for certain in-market and pipeline products for several major franchise portfolio.
- Interact with senior brand marketing leaders, Customer Group Leadership Team, Legal, Compliance, and Finance in the establishment of pricing strategy and contracting policy.
- Develop and implement channel pricing and contracting strategies for certain branded products and new product launches.
- Serve as the brand pricing lead by synthesizing customer, industry and competitive insights and intelligence to guide in developing channel and franchise pricing.
- Ensure awareness of price as key component of marketing mix at the gross and net level.
- Effectively work with all key stakeholders to drive alignment on the pricing strategies and how they impact profitability.
- Lead pricing committee discussions regarding pricing strategies with Legal, Finance, Contracting, Health Care Systems & Compliance, and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement contract strategy dashboards tracking pricing strategies and business impact.
- Conduct competitive analysis and evaluate the changing marketplace and proactively make recommendations on pricing strategies and present to executive management.
- Act as pricing strategy lead on customer contract negotiations and discussions. Support licensing and acquisition teams as an expert providing pricing insights to deal analysis.
- Develop Innovative pricing strategies.
- B.S. degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, and advanced degree MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in pharma/biotech industry.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team or initiative is required to demonstrate leading without authority.
- Previous experience in an analytical function (such as finance, marketing, strategic analysis or related analytical role)
- Emphasis in finance, marketing or strategic/product functions preferred.
- Experience in pricing or contracting or account management
- Ability to lead others collaboratively required; this includes account management, brand management, strategic planning, legal, finance, health care compliance and other key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of reimbursement/payment models and customer structures.
- Demonstrated results in large, complex, matrix organizations.
- Analytical thinker, excellent planning, execution and project-management skills.
- Effective communicator.
$230K - $265K+ plus 25-30% Annual Bonus + 25-30% LTI
New Jersey/PA Area
No, not at this time.
NJ - 3444