Global specialty pharmaceutical/biotech company that develops, manufactures, and commercializes highly effective and specialty pharmaceutical products. Areas of focus include diabetes, rare diseases, oncology, immunology, respiratory and other specialized therapeutic categories. The company’s core strengths include people who work hard, are strategic, integrative doers and thinkers who have the talents to lead the research that will define and shape the Vision and Mission of a highly competitive marketplace.
This position will support a growing portfolio of specific franchise assets as well as providing executive management strategic input and thought leadership. This position also serves as a premier partner to the Marketing team in identifying opportunities for research initiatives and integrating learning across various sources to inform business stakeholders and customers.
- Drive outstanding and agile execution of global market research and insights generation guiding highest priority brand initiatives, while maintaining strict adherence to company policies and guidelines.
- Deliver well-integrated, actionable analytics and insights.
- Engage matrix team members and country-level colleagues to ensure alignment on study objectives and dissemination of insights and learning.
- Shape the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in collaboration with matrix team and country/global analytics teams, setting in place strong measurement tools for tracking launch performance and bridging lead indicators to business outcomes.
- Support sales force effectiveness (SFE) and multi-channel marketing (MCM) to drive data-driven, customer–focused approach to optimize customer Segmentation & Targeting and commercial resource allocation.
- Lead integration and synthesis of market knowledge and customer understanding across primary research, secondary data and competitive intelligence.
- Collaborate with Insights colleagues around the globe to leverage synergies, avoid redundancies.
- Work with offshore Knowledge Center team, ensuring appropriate communication/focus on high value priorities.
- Engage in effective vendor management with clear research objectives, project oversight, and constructive feedback.
- Proactively identify and quantify risks and opportunities for the brand and its potential.
- Manage vendor/consultative relationships to achieve a mutually rewarding partnership while ensuring excellence in market research and analytics execution.
- Ensure 100% adherence to market research compliance guidelines.
- Contribute to a positive culture of learning, continuous improvement by developing/refining processes to achieve better business outcomes for the brand(s).
- BA/BS degree; Master’s degree in business, marketing, or social sciences preferred.
- 4 – 6+ years’ related experience in marketing sciences, market research and/or competitive intelligence.
- Expertise in a broad range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Recent inline experience highly preferred.
- Engaging and ability to build strong positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to present and influence business decisions through insights and analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and abilities to communicate complex issues with clarity to all levels of management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in influencing cross-functional teams and managing successful conflict resolution. Able to gain buy-in and promote shared ownership of projects.
- Travel up to 25%
up to $175K + Annual Bonus + LTI (RSU's)
Yes, full package