Global specialty-driven biotech/pharma company, focused on innovation and specialty care. A workplace that recognizes and promotes an entrepreneurial spirit in our employees, and are building a strong legacy of helping patients with difficult-to-treat diseases across many therapeutic diseases areas. Empower teams to deliver effective therapeutic solutions through highly differentiated medicines for patients with unmet needs.
The Senior Manager, Global Forecasting & Analytics will support forecasting/analytics and business planning and oversee market data across therapeutic areas, manage strategic development and contribute to future market analytics strategy. In addition, develop a standardized monthly forecasting and analytics platform for countries for business planning.
Develop and implement optimal processes tools for:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years, or Master’s Degree (Statistics/Biostatistics, Mathematics, MBA) with 4+ years of pharma experience
- 3+ years of Analytics OR Forecasting experience (US or Global)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Demonstrable evidence of multi-cultural sensitivity
- Oncology OR Rare Disease experience is strongly preferred
- Experience successfully leading global projects with tight timelines
- High resilience and agility; creative in problem solving
- Ability to drive complex enterprise wide change initiatives with executive level stakeholders
- Demonstrate a performance mindset with strong personal accountability and ability to collaborate across geographic and functional boundaries.
up to $170K + Annual Bonus + LTI (Stock Incentives)
Yes, full package