Global specialty-driven pharma/biotech company with a direct commercial presence primarily in North America. A leader in specialty healthcare solutions for targeted debilitating diseases. Company produces and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. Company also has a significant presence in primary care. Our R&D is focused on its innovative and differentiated technological platforms.
Individual will contribute to the development of the overall business planning and strategy, marketing communications, and tactical plans for the company’s commercial products. Overall responsibilities include: medical marketing, development of promotional materials, professional/medical education programs, as well as development of partnerships with KOL and HCP communities.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Participation in the development of brand strategies and tactics and managing promotional programs, HCP and KOL partnerships, and medical marketing programs. In addition, consulting and integrating with regional and district sales management developing field deployment tools and training for field salesforce.
- Identifying, developing, evaluating ROI assessment of development promotional programs.
- Achievement of prescription scripts goals and sales objectives and results.
- Targeted marketing/medical marketing strategy, planning, and execution.
- Launch planning and implementation while managing annual expense budgets.
- Field Force integration on a roll-out scale of readiness, training, and execution.
- Develop medical marketing strategy to optimize brand value and ROI.
- Coordinate, develop, and prepare product message and communication strategies following and adapting core strategy and positioning to specific market segments.
- Build and prepare a medical marketing tactical plan identifying options within and across the marketing mix, incorporating cross functional input.
- Align all tactical elements with overall brand strategy and ensure that all tactical programs deliver optimal ROI
- Create and lead execution of KOL’s development program, supporting product strategy and achieves overall objectives.
- BS degree and/or biological science education with concentration in marketing are preferred (advanced science degree, MBA a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of US in-line pharmaceutical marketing experience preferred.
- Proven track record of Key Opinion Leader and medical marketing strategy development, as well as tactical implementation.
- Proven communication and translation of scientific/clinical data.
- Excellent quantitative abilities and excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- High level of analytical, strategic, and conceptual skills and proven track record of strong execution and results.
- Strong executive presence and ability to communicate to all levels of the organization as well as ability to lead and manage multiple vendors.
up to $150K+ plus Annual Bonus + Restricted Stock Units Incentive
Washington, DC area
JT - 2301