Innovative Global Oncology Biotech company seeking a marketing individual responsible for optimizing sales and profits for company pharmaceutical portfolio. Develop and execute product strategy around current in line products for the commercial business. This position will interact with all dept and peer levels of the company and take a leadership and ownership position for achieving sales forecasts and managing activities to meet/exceed goals.
- Ability to see the current and future business within a broader context and quickly synthesize implications and opportunities for the business to both internal and external audiences. Obtain an understanding of the assigned product categories, competition, segmentation, and the positioning of Innate within the market place. Develop annual Global Marketing Plan and execute strategies in order to meet revenue and earnings expectations.
- Measure progress weekly, working closely with sales operations and finance. Demonstrate proficiency with CRM, CARS, and other Marketing resources. Make data driven decisions on how to improve processes to drive sales outcomes. Complete monthly, quarterly and annual Marketing reporting requirements on time, including but not limited to Monthly highlights, KPI action planning / reporting, annual strategy, and annual marketing planning for all assigned products. Monitor, understand, and utilize financial reports to optimize the execution of strategies.
- Clearly communicate objectives, segmentation, key messages, value proposition, positioning, tactics and expected follow up. Further, communicate both orally and written to internal and external audiences, including to the leadership team, to foster collaboration, drive alignment, and achieve results.
- Create promotional programs, advertisement campaigns, and customer programs in conjunction with the Marketing Communications team and consistent with achieving revenue goals. Support all commercially driven priorities through product lines, ie: segment strategies, Area strategies, contracting.
- In conjunction with internal partners, support the building and maintaining of key opinion leaders in order to provide key insights and support to our tactical product marketing plans.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Life Sciences with 2+ years of product management, marketing, business strategy, business implementation, and/or consulting experience in Life Sciences industry.
- Work with the sales team and provide support guidance with the selling process.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Ad Agency connections and strategy direction as needed.
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, Access and Excel)
- Desire to learn technical subject matter in order to provide optimized influence in marketing programs.
- Proven successes of leading and influencing others, especially with R&D and other cross functional partners, sales, high level customers and management.
- Initiator who can prioritize and handle multiple tasks, meet strict deadlines, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Oncology experience in marketing desired.
Up to $160K+ plus Annual Bonus + Stock Incentives
KR - 3109