Global specialty pharmaceutical/biotech company that develops, manufactures, and commercializes highly effective and specialty pharmaceutical products. Areas of focus include oncology, diabetes, rare diseases, immunology, respiratory and other specialized therapeutic categories. The company’s core strengths include people who work hard, are strategic, integrative doers and thinkers who have the talents to lead the research that will define and shape the Vision and Mission of a highly competitive and dynamic oncology marketplace.
This position will support a growing portfolio of oncology and immuno-oncology assets as well as providing senior executive management effective input and thought leadership for the future ahead. This position also serves as a premier partner to the Marketing team in identifying opportunities for research initiatives and integrating learning across various sources to inform business stakeholders and customers.
- Develop deep expertise of therapeutic area issues, trends, current and evolving competitive landscapes, and potential market forces present in the oncology marketplace.
- Involved as a strategic business partner to the cross-functional Marketing Team and identified Analytics & Insights points of contact for decision making strategy.
- Ensure the strategic application of business insights to support global commercial strategy, governance meetings and investment decisions – both short and long term.
- Deliver well-integrated, actionable analytics and insights.
- Proactively identify and quantify risks and opportunities for the brand and its potential.
- Partner with Forecasting and Statistics colleagues to ensure pull through of market and customer insights.
- Create a open forum for sharing lessons learned across landscapes of competitors and their allies.
- Lead the design of the annual research plan while embracing best practices and innovative approaches to address the highest value business questions to be solved.
- Manage vendor/consultative relationships to achieve a mutually rewarding partnership while ensuring excellence in market research and analytics execution.
- Establish and manage annual market research budget.
- Ensure 100% adherence to market research compliance guidelines.
- Contribute to a positive culture of learning, continuous improvement by developing/refining processes to achieve better business outcomes for the brand(s).
- BA or BS degree; Master’s degree in business, marketing, or social sciences preferred.
- 8-10+ years’ related experience in marketing sciences, market research and/or management consulting
- Oncology Experience
- Deep expertise in a broad range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Recent oncology experience and inline experience highly preferred
- Engaging and ability to build strong positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to present and influence business decisions through insights and analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and abilities to communicate complex issues with clarity to all levels of management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and complex global work environment, and operate with confidence in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated proficiency in influencing cross-functional teams and managing successful conflict resolution. Able to gain buy-in and promote shared ownership of projects.
- Excellent communication skills including written and in-person persuasive presentation skills
- Able to set priorities, develop and manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Travel up to 25%
up to low $200's + Annual Bonus + Long Term Incentives
Yes, full package
IR - 3422