Specialized healthcare solutions company with a unique blend of life science domain expertise and state-of-the-art technology capabilities. Company partners with many of the world’s top 25 pharma companies helping transform their commercial and medical operations.
The role of Business Unit Head – Medical Affairs and Review Solutions is a key leadership position with P&L responsibility reporting directly to the SVP. This role will require an entrepreneurial mindset and will be responsible for managing company’s overall growth of the business, for building and strengthening capabilities relevant for future growth, for embedding contemporary technology into the company’s solutions and for engaging with decision makers in life sciences companies to help expand company footprint and revenues in the medical affairs, review and training solutions area.
- Developing and executing propositions, go to market plan for large, transformational partnerships with Medical Affairs organizations.
- Engagement with senior decision makers in client organizations to drive growth of existing engagements, penetrate into new areas and to break through into new clients.
- Revenue and EBITDA responsibilities for the MARS business unit.
- Build and strengthen capabilities & Intellectual property.
- Working closely with company technology innovation team to guide the development of technological solutions and IP, and to ensure that the same are embedded in company operational processes and engagements at scale.
- Building multi-geographic delivery capabilities both organically and inorganically.
- Keeping an eye on the external environment for relevant market trends and new innovations.
- Partner with clients and provide direction and input into the development and implementation of successful strategies.
- 10 -15 years of professional experience inside or Consulting to lifesciences companies.
- Experience with handling a P&L will be an added advantage but not a constraint for the right candidate.
- BS degree in any life sciences area (medical/ pharmacy/pure sciences) with or without MBA
- Proven track record in engaging with senior decision makers in client organizations.
- Experience in leading a multi-geographic and multi-cultural team.
- Deep understanding of contemporary technology platforms and best practices for data management.
- Experience and openness to create and implement technologies.
- Experience in global markets and managing multi-cultural people.
- Travel up to 25% – 30%
up to $300K + Annual Bonus + Long Term Incentives
No, not at this time.
PY - 1555