Clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer in various indications. Company highly touted in the biotech industry with an extensive drug discovery and ongoing clinical development work and experience. Company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of therapies for a multiple combination of regimens ready for commercialization.
- Key member of the product brand team and cross-functional launch team with responsibilities for leading KOL and Peer to Peer related initiatives.
- Work closely with the Senior Brand Director and cross-functional partners to make strategic choices based on data and insights, define and build the new portfolio brand, and drive adoption through innovation and execution.
- Responsible for leading identification of KOLs within key tumor types and developing well-coordinated cross-functional plans for priority customers.
- Responsible for leading the planning and execution of Advisory Boards in collaboration with the brand team, cross-functional team, and agency partners.
- Responsible for leading the development and coordination of commercial Convention Strategy and Plan.
- Responsible for leading the development of Peer to Peer education including virtual/digital content.
- Responsible for developing the Key Customer Marketing tactical plan and budget working with the brand team and agency partners.
- Effectively engages with Medical Communications agency and other agencies to ensure partners are inspired to effectively drive brand performance and efficiently leverage resources.
- Works closely with Market Research & Analytics colleagues to identify information gaps and key insights.
- Seeks new innovative opportunities across channels aligned with brand objectives to significantly improve brand performance.
- Analyzes appropriate metrics to assess the launch readiness and eventual launch performance.
- BS degree with 5 – 7+ years of related pharmaceutical industry experience including 3+ years of experience in marketing. MBA highly desirable.
- Proven track record of success in marketing and related commercial disciplines and 2+ years of Oncology experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of full marketing process (insight, strategy, execution, measurement).
- Established relationships within Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, or Supportive Care highly desirable.
- Sales experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to be a high-level contributor and leader of multiple projects and processes.
- Strong ability to converse with professionals about disease states/product categories that are targeted.
- Strong collaborative experience working with internal partners and professional organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Willing to travel (up to 60%).
Up to $175K plus Annual Bonus + Stock Options
LB - 3423