The Assoc Dir./Dir. Project Manager (“Project Manager”) will support teams associated with the Oncology drug development portfolio.
- Utilizes a variety of project management tools to build and sustain high-performing cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders (i.e., Sales Ops, IT, Analytics, etc)
- Provides all project management support to the teams and works closely with the team leaders.
- Ensures optimal execution against the plan. This requires an understanding of both scientific and commercial issues, as well as efficient resource utilization in a multi-project environment.
- Maintains all project timelines and is responsible for communicating changes to the approved plan.
- Work closely with drug development project managers, discovery, and translational medicine scientists. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining integrated cross-functional project timelines, preparing internal team documents, and managing budget requests.
- BS, MS, MBA, PhD, PharmD or other advanced degree in a physical/natural science.
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in areas such as Biology, Clinical Development, Pharmaceutical Development, or Chemistry.
- Strong basic Science understanding, familiarity with drug development, biomarkers and diagnostics across multiple franchises (i.e., hematology, oncology, immunology)
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- PMP certification is desirable.
TBD (Up to 40 Hours per week)
No, not at this time.
CONT - 4199