Sometimes budgetary concerns can cause a delay in approving additional full-time staffing. Companies may find themselves in need of filling temporary positions to accommodate workload requirements. We have a solution!
As a well-established contingency and executive search business, we are continuing our expansion and are receiving requests for Contractors and Contract-to-hire candidates.
Click for more info.. http://pharmaonesearch.com/client-staffing-services/
PharmaOne Search, LLC serves clients and companies by providing a reliable single source for staffing needs. We offer a broad spectrum of staffing services:
· Direct hire placements
· Contract staffing
· Contract-to-direct conversions
· 1099 to W-2 conversions
· Payrolling services
· Retiree re-staffing
How Does It Work?
1. Simple Weekly Process: Once you have selected a contract candidate, the rest is easy. Simply authorize billing by signing a weekly timesheet for the contractor and then pay the invoice. Our back-office administration team will take care of onboarding, payroll, taxes, unemployment, workers’ compensation, background checking, benefits, etc.
2. Insurance Protection: In today’s business environment, we think insurance should be a requirement for every contract placement. Our Admin Team carries a comprehensive package of insurance, including:
· Commercial General Liability: $1,000,000/occurrence; $3,000,000 in the aggregate
· Professional Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence; $3,000,000 in the aggregate
· Commercial Excess Liability: $5,000,000 combined single limits
· Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability: $1,000,000 combined single limits
· Employee Dishonesty Bonding: $1,000,000 combined single limits
· Employers’ Practices Liability: $1,000,000
· Sexual Abuse: $2,000,000
3. Wide Range of Benefits for Contractors: Companies benefit from greater employee retention by offering quality benefits. As the legal W-2 employer, our back-office pays the contract employees weekly and offers the following ACA compliant benefits.
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· 401(k) savings plan
· Life insurance
· AD&D insurance
4. The Next Step: PharmaOne Search, LLC will be your point of contact for your recruiting needs. We will make sure to finalize the employment contracts and handle all of the financial and administrative issues. By combining our recruiting skills with the back-office admin team, we can provide full-service staffing and unsurpassed value.
If you have any questions, please call us directly at 803.325.1655. We will be glad to assist and explain the process further.
President, PharmaOne Search, LLC