The Interview! (Phone and/or In-House)… Probably the single most important part of establishing your specific VALUE for the company you are pursuing.
But what separates one candidate from the next? PREPARATION, no doubt about it. You do the research, define your strengths, be familiar with your specific resume and the chances are you will score points in the interview, big time.
At PharmaOne Search, we specifically encourage all candidates to prepare, prepare, prepare!! Know and anticipate what questions will be asked of you. Take a look at these commonly asked interview questions, and feel comfortable with your answers..
Top 15 Interview Questions to Prepare Answers For:
- Why are you here interviewing with us today?
- What is there about this opportunity that most excites you?
- What will make you enjoy coming to work here everyday?
- How do you make decisions?
- What do you think are the most important attributes of successful people? How do you rate yourself in those areas? Why?
- What’s one thing you would like to do better? What’s your plan for improving it?
- If I were to ask your current supervisor to tell me one thing you do that drives him/her crazy what would he/she tell me?
- What’s the one accomplishment you are most proud of over the past year? Why?
- If you had only two words to describe yourself, what would they be?
- When you have failed at a particular time, describe what happened and what you learned from it?
- How do you take advantage of your strengths? How do you compensate for you weaknesses?
- What would you do if you made and important business decision and co-worker challenged it?
- Describe a crisis you faced at work. What was your role? How did you resolve it?
- What is your greatest fear and/or concern about this opportunity?
- Is there any question I haven’t asked you that I should?